Dootie Bags are the perfect companion for your GoGo Stik®!
Large, strong, biodegradable Dootie Bags are designed to fit your GoGo Stik just right, and they’re big enough for whole-yard cleanup!
Dootie Bags are made of lightweight, strong, leakproof bioplastic
(HDPE and Corn starch), and printed with water-based inks, so unlike other pet waste bags, they won’t live forever in a landfill.
Now you can have the perfect one-two clean up system to keep your yard and walks pet-waste free, and help reduce plastic waste too.
Pooch Approved Products is very excited to announce that our new Dexter’s Doggie Bag has just been launched on our website and on Amazon.com. This is a great product on its own. But is a must for those with GoGo Stiks. Save and Reuse your plastic bags. Just stik your bags in the top…then pull ’em out the bottom when needed. Now it’s simple to manage and organize those cluttering piles of loose bags around the house. Keep them in one place for quick access – in Dexter’s Doggie Bag!
- No More Piles of Loose Bags Around the House
- Keep Bags Organized in One Convenient Place
- Provides Easy Access to Bags for a GoGo Stik
- Elastic Bottom Opening Keeps Bags Secure
- 19 inch Height with 5 inch Cord for Easy Hanging
Dexter’s Doggie Bag MSRP is $14.99 but sells on the GoGo Stik website and Amazon.com for $9.95. It has a 60 day money back guarantee.
Pumpkin Spice Dog Biscuit Recipie:
We know that your dog is a special member of your family, With that in mind, we want our blog to reflect the special place the hold in your home. This means sharing news, recipes, tips and tricks to help you care for your all of your family.
This week, that includes a recipe we found for homemade Pumpkin Spice Dog Biscuits. We know this time of year, pumpkin spice everything comes on the market. Because not all of the pet treats you find in the store are the healthiest option for your pet, we will share with you a way to treat your pet and feel good about it.
Pumpkin Spice Dog Biscuts:
Recipe type: Doggie Treats
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hour
We hope your dog loves it as much as ours did.
A healthy, yummy treat for your best friend!
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a stand mixer, mix together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon
- Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough into a ½-inch-thick roll. Cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
The author of this recipe states on her blog, that she developed it after finding that the dog treats in her cupboards, did not pass muster. She shared this and it looked so dare we say yummy, we wanted to share it with you.
We hope your dog loves it as Max did.